Dog Park Rules
- Dog park hours: dawn to dusk
- All dogs must be leashed when entering or leaving the park.
- All dogs must have current rabies and other vaccinations as required by the Harris County Public Health Department and should be healthy and free of contagious diseases and parasites.
- Dogs must wear current license tags in the dog park.
- Never leave dogs unattended.
- Dogs must be in view and within voice command of their handlers.
- Dog handlers must carry a leash with them at all times while in the park.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited.
- Dog handlers are responsible for picking up and disposing of all of their dog’s waste.
- Dogs showing any signs of aggression must be leashed and immediately removed from the park.
- Dogs under 4 months of age are prohibited.
- All dogs must be under the control of an adult and there is a limit of 2 dogs per adult in the dog park at any time.
- No food or drink (dog or human) allowed in the park (water allowed).
- No bicycles, skateboards, rollerblades, atv’s or motorcycles.
- Amenities in this park are intended for canine use only.
- Use of this dog park is at your own risk!
- Dog handlers are responsible for their dog’s actions at all times!
- No alcoholic beverages.
- No glass containers.
- No profanity.
- No fires, weapons or fireworks.
- No unattended children under the age of 10.
- No Fundraising on property.
For Emergencies Call 911
For Security Concerns Call 281-376-3472